phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

The Longest Ever

No, not the longest post ever, but the longest time since I've written something substancial. Sorry about that guys...

I'm having an awesome time here despite the fact that I don't have much breathing time due to crazy schedules. It's all good though. I thought I would be bored in small town Goshen, but really...I haven't been bored for a second since I've gotten here.

I'm taking five classes which are Marriage and Family, World History, Intro to Theater, Race and Equality and a Bible Lit class. I'm working two on campus jobs and I'm involved in a whole array of societies and clubs ranging from the Third Culture Society to the rock climbing club.

The people here are so much fun and I already have some jogging buddies with whom I go jogging every other evening. It's a good life here and I sort of wish I had come in as a freshman just cuz I would have more time here then. There's so much to say, so many pictures to show, etc...but I don't have the time now. I've got a whole bunch of reading to do but I thought that I really should drop a note here to tell people how I'm doing.

Well, ask me questions and I'll answer. Hope to hear from you all again.

3 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger Gabriel said...

auwhhh...stab to the heart!! my joggin partner position has been revoked... hahaha... nice to see you having fun... ttyl

 
At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey glad ur havin fun. take care

 
At 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein."

H. Jackson Brown

LOL..kidding

 

Post a Comment

<< Home