phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Live with Colm Wilkinson

Goshen is full of surprises. Today, I went to watch Colm Wilkinson perform at Sauder Hall, which is in our Music Hall. The acoustics in that building are worth braging about. Anyway, as many know, Colm has starred in Les Miserables, The Phantom of the Opera and Jesus Christ Superstar. I got to see him live today and then my theater class and a few others had a Q&A session with him. Check out more about Colm at http://www.colmwilkinson.com/final4.html . I really appreciate being in a small college where we can have one on one experiances like this one...and I have to say he is a very interesting person and is quite willing to share his experiances. From what I heard from him, I feel like he is quite a wholesome person. Anyway, it was an honor to hear from this Broadway star. And mann...he sings really well!




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

At 5:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! he was part of the london cast playing "jean valjean" in les mis, right ?

i remember him from the 10th anniversary :)

nice deep voice...

hope you're doing well ;)

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger daenielle said...

That's right Tzu Anne. Same guy. I'm doing alright here. Send my love to all back home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home