phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Monday, October 10, 2005

To Heaven

“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path.”

Grandpa passed away this afternoon. This is the first time I’ve gone through a family death and I’m doing ok for now. I managed to spend his last three days with him and that was a blessing. It was his time and as he took his final breath, there was peace on his face and I finally understood how death can be a beautiful process.

“God gives and takes away.”

Grandpa’s leaving does make me feel sad…just because he won’t be there to play dominoes or cards with us; and I’ll definitely miss his sense of humor. But at the same time, he had a good long life and I believe that he is in a better place now.

“From dust we were made and to dust we shall return.”

I will miss grandpa but it’s the living who need the support, so do pray for grandma, my mom and her five siblings.

God bless.

5 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey bc...

i don't pray often, but there are times i do. this is one of those times. my prayers, condolences and sympathies to your grandma, your mom and you and your siblings...

As you heal, continue being strong like i know you are...

love,
cb

 
At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your resolve and streangth is inspiring.

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger daenielle said...

Thanks you guys...thanks ever so much. My family and I are doing alright...better than I had expected. I really appreciate the prayers.

 
At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My greatest condolences and sympathies to you & your family my dear danielle..you are definitely a strong women along with gods grace upon you ...Im pretty sure your grandpa was a wonderful man...as all religion's God says "Follow the rivers of faith & meet ME in the Sea"…so your grandpa has already reached the sea & met HIM

Take care dear

Sara (Saravanan)

 
At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
My greatest condolences and sympathies to you & your family my dear danielle..you are definitely a strong women along with gods grace upon you ...Im pretty sure your grandpa was a wonderful man...as all religion's God says "Follow the rivers of faith & meet ME in the Sea"…so your grandpa has already reached the sea & met HIM

Take care dear

Sara (Saravanan)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home