phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Updates

I just got highlights done yesterday. It's an auburn brown...not that obvious, but there's like a red glow to my head. That's what it looks like to me at least. Anyway, it's something I've wanted to do for a while...just for fun.

Another crazy thing to add to my list of 'nonsense that I've been up to' would be my 'tunneling' experiance yesterday. I won't say anymore here but ask me if you're really interested. Definately an adrenaline rush.

Finally, I've found a new toy: Google Earth. I got to see my house...quite clearly too! It's exciting.

3 Comments:

At 5:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) good times. I bet some 'dodgy' guy got you involved in it ;)

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger cath said...

post a picture! post a picture!

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger daenielle said...

No kidding...a whole bunch of dodgy guys...but there was this one in particular who was extra dodgy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home