phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Monday, August 14, 2006

my Father's grace

i run from my Father.
i hear Him calling my name;
But choosing not to hear, i step off the path - just a little bit.
i know what i should be doing but i do otherwise.
1825 days or so in the wrong direction adds up.
Now it looks like a long way back - and it seems like it's all uphill...and i am but walking.
Slowly...oh, so slowly!
He knew just how to get my attention.
Pulling me away from all that was familiar at possibly the lowest time in my life.
He is faithful. Again and again. Over and over.
He pulled me close through a passion of mine and then totally broke me apart - gently even though it was painful.
For both of us.
But demonstrating true love - love in it's pure and original sense; as it was meant to be.
Beautiful...Undying...Everlasting...Eternal...
i am being gradually put together again but it's almost as painful as being broken apart.
But i'm not alone.
my Father is by my side and He reaches out His hand everytime i slip and fall.
It happens so often.
i'm so sinful and so far away from being perfect; so spotted.
But forgiven. By my Father's grace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home