phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Thursday, August 26, 2004

From Elevators to Cucumbers

You know how in movies people are able to open the top of the elevator, and climb out onto the top of the elevator? This usually happens when the hero is saving the day. Well, that's something i would really like to do sometime...not saving the day, but climbing out of an elevator...well, i suppose i wouldn't mind saving the day either. The only thing is, i have yet to find my 'partner in crime'......hehe.

I've always wanted to do that...since i was young....of course at that time i was way too short so i would have needed a ladder, but now...well, i just need a really strong guy to help out. Anyway, i've always wondered what it really looks like up there-dusty and grimy, i'm sure...not to mention hot and dark. Well, that's not gonna stop me cuz i have my mind fixed on this one...i think it would be so cool! Weird? Perhaps......but it's something i've always wanted to do. I suppose any sane person would be wondering what's wrong with me but who really cares?

I was just thinking of this today when i was in the elevator with my mom and brother. I mentioned how it would be so interesting to go up there and see what it was like, but they looked at me really weird, so i dropped it and decided not to mention the fact that i intend to do that someday. I do have a curious streak in me and i suppose this is one of the areas in which it shows. Must be the same part of me that likes hot pink!

Okay, i just wanna add this in before i go for today because i am sitting here crunching away on cucumbers and enjoying myself immensely. I got this method of eating cucumbers from my best friend, so if you like it, thank her, and if you don't, well then let's all pretend that we don't know who she is.

Anyway, next time you are gonna eat cucumbers plain, try this: Pour some sugar into a small bowl and then pour in a tiny bit of soysauce-just enough to cover the sugar crystals. Then, dip slices of cucumbers into this sugar and soysauce mix, and eat it....it is actually quite yummy! A new method of eating cucumbers....especially useful for those who don't like them but believe that they should be eating them to keep a good complexion. Well, enjoy this one...i like it.

Anyway, college classes start tomorrow for me. The end of my 'almost 1 month' holiday is here and i'll be sitting through my first class of organizational behavior tomorrow morning. Taazzz.....

4 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol...u have a weird imagination!...cucumbers...with source?...at 1 am?...how can u think of something weird like that.....weirdo lah u!..daenel!

-sid-

 
At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Cucumber good for your skin. Pity the sugar ain't.

 
At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wei, where r u now?
-sugi-

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger daenielle said...

Hey Sugania,
Well, i'm still in KDU...doing the ADP, but i'm almost done here. Then i should be going over to my other country...some time next year.

Thanks for reading my blog. Keep visiting. It's so great to hear from you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home