phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Saturday, November 27, 2004

TODAY was tomorrow and will be yesterday

My time has been occupied mostly with cramming for my final exams. I've got my Organizational Behavior paper on Tuesday, so i've kind of been working on the essay questions for that.

I went for a Hari Raya open house today. The invitation came from one of my high school friends. Dhania and i were on the school netball team together and i used to play attack-Wing Attack (WA), and she, defense-Wing Defense (WD), so we were around each other quite a bit. We were also both presidents of our sports houses, so we faced a lot of overlapping issues. Anyway, it was good to see her and a whole bunch of my high school friends again...some of whom i haven't seen since high school ended. Everything's happening a bit too fast for me. So many of my friends are already out there 'conquering' Australia, the UK, New Zealand, the US, Ireland, and who knows where else...GOSH! I really miss you guys!!! Err...hope that wasn't too corny.

Most unfortunately, i was destined to be with my OB book the rest of the day...except for a brief shoe shopping spree; which turned out to be more of window shopping. Anyway, i saw these pink heels in Vincci with a 'D' on them. Meant for me? I'd like to think so. Well, that's about all for now. Oh, Mich...i'm waiting to see the pictures.

Later!

2 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger Gabriel said...

deja vu?? I recall reading something like that. Going shoe shopping > finding a shoe with yer innitial on it and thinking it was destined for you... hmmmm... no idea where i read it...oh well

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger ~La Libellule Rouge~ said...

Just remembered that I have a friend who studied/studies Organization Psychology (PhD) in Minnesota. Actually I think she did her masters in the UK then moved on to the USA. Not sure you both are doing the same thing, but I hope you do well in your exams. You sound like a really intelligent person who always does well in everything you do. Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home