phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Precious Gems

Ever been in a friendship where you feel like you're being used? Not necessarily for any negative reason, but it's just that you only hear from the person when they need something. The rest of the time, there's just silence.

I don't think this is something too foreign to many of us. In fact, i'm sure that many of us behave the same way. I know i do sometimes. It's weird though because i know how irritating this can be. But it's even worse when you feel that the person is doing it unconsciously because then you feel like telling them, but you don't know how and you don't want to hurt them. So, you end up in this really weird position...between a rock and a hard place. To tell or not to tell...?

Then again, my friendships are like gems and i will treasure them, no matter what happens along the way. Small bickerings are not sufficient to harm the relationships i have with my friends.

Hmmm...well, i think i'll leave my thoughts at this for now. My throat is starting to hurt. I think i'm getting sick. I'm going to sleep now.

Tiny stars shining bright and it's time for me to say good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home