phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Sunday, November 21, 2004

My Treasure Box

Today, i was talking to a friend about treasuring memories and then i thought of my treasure box. Let me say a bit about it:

I have this cardboard box in which i keep all sorts of treasures. It's contents basically consist of a collection of all sorts of things of mine from when i was a kid. So you can imagine a box with paintings and handprints from way back when i was 5 years old. I also keep postcards and letters from my friends and family in here. This box is something that i treasure and it's contents hold a special place in my heart. Someday perhaps, i will elaborate on the contents of this box of memories.

My finals are in a week and i'm not ready yet! Fortunately though, i only have 2 papers. Anyway, gotta go work on some Organizational Behavior now. Will be back soon...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home