phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

The Incredible Bride and Prejudice

I am done with my final organizational behavior paper, and that is very relieving. Thanks to all those who said a prayer for me. Anyway, between yesterday and today, i've managed to catch up on some movies.

Bride and Prejudice: Bollywood meets Hollywood. I found this really interesting because of the 'clash' of cultures. It's along the line of my major i suppose...thus the source of deep interest. Surprise appearances by Alexis Bledel (Rory from Gilmore Girls) and Ashanti. Anyway, i would recommend this movie and yes, it's in English.

The Incredibles: Today, i went for a family movie. I state that very proudly. How many people still go for family movies? Anyway, i thought the animation for this one was simply 'incredible'. Pixar did a really good job. I'm still amazed at how the animation artists managed to make Violet's hair look so real. Every wisp moved just the right way. This is a must see...even if only for the animation.

Note of the day: If i drink two cups of coke after 9 pm, i won't sleep till 3 am. The caffeine really hits me...probably because i don't drink coffee.

2 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanx for recommending these two movies to me. I'll watch it if i have a chance to. Anyway, I'm glad that you still, or actually, watch movie with ur family. I wish that I could watch a movie with my family but i dun think this wish will ever come true.
end note: Great job on this blog! Keep it up!
-JuZaPaSSeRBY-

 
At 3:30 AM, Blogger Gabriel said...

Told you incredibles was great, especially dash...
Bride and prejudice...hmmmm...is this the one with the indian girl and her mafia'ish brothers?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home