phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

11 000

That is the number of hits on my blog as of recently. Thanks guys for reading!

So, my first semester in the US is over and I'm done with finals. I just moved out of the dorms today, so it's been a busy morning. Anyhow, Christmas break is here and I am glad to meet it.

When I left home, some of my friends (I won't mention names) promised to come visit me. My best friend was one of those to make that promise, and sure enough, she will be making that promise a reality this Sunday. I'm so excited! We're gonna have so much fun hanging out with my cousin's here and my aunts and uncles and my brother. I'm expecting a very merry December.

Well, I'm gonna go sleep now. It's so cold outside and I sort of feel like hibernating. We've had a few negative eighteen celcius days. Yes, I'm missing the tropical weather very much now.

3 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger teandsympathy said...

Hey hello =) Guess who...Anyway been reading and watching the news, and apparently weather's pretty bad and cold huh? Hope the weather doesn't delay the flights into the airport and your best friend's arrival...Hmm...

Anyway do have fun and have a good weekend ;)

-Eddie

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger daenielle said...

Thanks Eddie...

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger cath said...

gonna have a white chrismas ah nell? thats really chunla!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home