phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

2nd Anniversary

Haha...so I was just looking back at my documentation of time and I realized that yesterday was phases in shades of pink's second birthday. What a baby! Anyway, just thought that that's sweet and I should drop a blog to acknowledge and celebrate the occasion.

Countdown: 4 days till I leave. Oh, and I'm so excited cuz I'm gonna be visiting a friend in Singapore before I traverse on to Hawaii and then back 'home'.

1 Comments:

At 2:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Its been a great 2 years reading ur blog of adventure :). Congrats and Keep up the good work

-sid-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home