phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

1K

I looked at the numbers at the bottom of my page today and a smile gradually formed on my face. 1000 visits!

This blog is dedicated to all those who have visited my site and i would just like to say thank you to all of you who have taken the time to read my thoughts and indirectly contribute to those statistics. Knowing that there are people coming to my site is very encouraging and i do appreciate it.

I will keep writing and do keep coming back. Oh, and don't forget to give me feedback and share your thoughts...i always look forward to that.

Anyway, that's all for my Grammy speech.

Cheers!

3 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow..1k hits...thats amazing...congrats..n keep posting....ur blogs are funny,informative and fun!...keep up the good work..n update it more often..:p....cheers da nell elelele!

-sid-

ps: do i get a free autographed poster of u..for being a loyal fan of ur blog?..:p

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger daenielle said...

Errr...no. But i will acknowledge that you are one of my very loyal readers, and i would like to thank you for that.

 
At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, i was wondering what those numbers were...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home