phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Friday, December 10, 2004

A Little Bit of This and That

It's amazing how busy i've been over the last few days. Yesterday i went for this play put up by the A-levels students from Help Institute. It's one of Shakespeare's plays entitled 'Much Ado About Nothing' and i think that they did a wonderful job. Today, i was at college because of this street jazz festival thing that was going on. Some of my classmates and i set up a booth on AIDS to promote awareness and to collect funds for AIDS patients. I finally got back after that and i've been packing and getting ready for camp ever since. Yay! I love camps....

These last few days i've been busy worrying about my university applications more than ever and i actually went in to MACEE to sort out some stuff and it ended up taking 4 hours. I'm finally getting down to the actual application process and i'm quite proud about that. Hehe...it's taken me forever to get to this point. It's so amazingly difficult, but then again, i suppose it's all well worth it.

Anyway, tomorrow i leave for camp and i get back in a few days. I'm gonna have fun!!!

Till later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home