phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Monday, January 31, 2005

Da Vinci Code: The Book

I just finished the book over lunch today. Dan Brown did an amazing job with the plot and the whole write up process. He is no doubt a good writer.

Nonetheless, as we all know, this book of his is very controversial and has sparked debates among many scholars. Subsequently, quite a few books have been published in response to Dan Brown's novel, such as 'Breaking the Da Vinci Code'.

I was talking to some friends and someone pointed out that not all his 'facts' are really 'facts'. This got me wondering how much of the book is fiction and how much of it is fact.

Anyway, I was hoping that I could get various opinions and thoughts from those who have read this book. Personally, this book has caused me to think a lot more. I would say that it hasn't affected my basic faith at all, but it has brought about some questions. Well, do let me know how you feel about the book, whether it has had any impact on you, and basically just how you feel after reading this best selling book of his.

Feel free to share...I'm all ears...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home