phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Sunday, January 23, 2005

The Invisible Blade

Last night, as i slept, i was pierced by a sharp blade. The moment i felt it, i wanted to wake up; but for some reason something was stopping me. I could not wake up.

It was so painful!!!

In the morning, there was a dull ache. Not sharp like when i was pierced, but it was more of a distant throbbing. I looked for the wound, but there was nothing. Absolutely no sign that i had been pierced. Nothing...except for the memory and the pain that i felt.

I don't know where the blade came from, who it belonged to, why i was pierced or whether it was intentional. All i knew for sure was that i had been hurt.

2 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wat could have hurt u?

sugania

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger daenielle said...

I found my fingerprints on the blade. I am to blame.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home