phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Monday, January 24, 2005

Da Vinci Code: The Movie

One of my friends got me this book for Christmas. It's a top selling book that is also very controversial. I am just starting it now as i have just finished Hemmingway's 'For whom the bell tolls'.

This book is currently one of the top selling books world over, so apparently Dan Brown has done quite a good job. Nonetheless, i won't say much more till i have read the Da Vinci Code. I also have this book called Breaking the Da Vinci Code, so that's gonna be interesting.

I just found out that a movie is being made based on the book. The director is Ron Howard and the movie version of Dan Brown's thriller will feature Tom Hanks as Professor Robert Langdon and is scheduled to start shooting in May.

1 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger daenielle said...

I've been reading this book and I would describe it as a book that just captures you and takes you into it's world. It's really well written.

Caution: It's very hard to put down!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home