phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Monday, January 17, 2005

Help Please?

I really want to get my name written in the Elvish script (tengwar annatar). Does anyone have any idea where or how i can get that done?

My Elvish name is Lessien of Dorthonion and my hobbit name is Camellia Brandybuck of Buckland.

Your Elvish name:
http://www.chriswetherell.com/elf/

Your Hobbit name:
http://www.chriswetherell.com/hobbit/



6 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, hasnt the elvish trend expired quite awhile ago??LOL.nice hobbit name btw.mine was a bit weird.

luv,
mich

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger daenielle said...

Hey...
Well, i have no idea about the Elvish trend, Mich...i don't usually keep up with trends. Maybe that's why i'm a bit slow...hehe...

 
At 6:14 AM, Blogger Gabriel said...

that's cool... but somehow your name sound so much nicer.. you get Lessien of Dorthonion , I get Amras Nólatári(somehow this sounds more like an orc)...you get Camellia Brandybuck of Buckland, I get Berilac Moss of Lake-By-Downs(which sounds like a lake cleaner)....

 
At 3:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hie!!!!

I'm having such a fun time with that website. Typing my name and all sorts. And i love your name!!! Mine doesn't sound as nice but i still like it anyway ^_^ Alasse Inglorion... I can't remember my hobbit's name tho... Haha! but thanks for posting that website on!!

sue mei ^_^

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger daenielle said...

Michael,
Hilarious!!! But your names sound neither like an orc nor a lake cleaner.

Mei,
I'm happy you're enjoying yourself. I like your Elvish name.

 
At 1:09 AM, Blogger daenielle said...

Here's the status:
A friend sent me this file on 'Writing in Sindarin with Tengwar', so now I have the alphabet. I just have to assemble my name.

Thanks guys...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home