phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Silence

I've heard that while you are asleep, your brain goes on working overtime, trying to solve unresolved issues and unsolved problems. Thus, sleeping on a problem might actually help you come up with a solution to solve it.

This is one of those bad days. So many things are going wrong. It makes me wonder why. It's almost like i'm not meant to do certain things...not meant to go certain places. I'm discouraged. But there's a reason for it. I believe that nothing happens without a reason. I just wish that i knew the reason.

I know it's a wave and it will pass. But until then, i'm silent.

I'm gonna sleep now. Good night!

2 Comments:

At 7:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know how it is when you feel discouraged by happening of certain events which makes you ponder over a possibility that you're not meant to do something. There's nothing that I can suggest other than to fulfill your responsibilities and priorities before undertaking anything else. I'm sorry we haven't got to talk for ages. My mind's been all over the place and I needed to be alone for a bit. I pray all is well with you.

Take care and stay safe.

David.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger daenielle said...

It's nice knowing that someone else understands. Thanks so much for everything.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home