phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Crossroads

I finally received my financial aid offer from Goshen College. It's good...slightly better than what Baylor offered me. Now, all I have left to do is decide which university I intend to go to. Each has it's own pros and cons so I'm gonna have to weigh those before coming to my final decision.

Here's a bit of information on both of the colleges. Goshen is in Indiana and it is a small Mennonite college. Baylor on the other hand, is in Waco, Texas and is a big Baptist University-the largest in the world, actually.

At the moment, I have mixed thoughts and no strong preferance towards either one yet. At the same time, a good decision is important-it always is, especially when it comes to education.

Oh well...I'll just try to take things as they come and not worry about them till they do.

I've gotta get back to work now. Blerk! (Such enthusiasm!)

1 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WACO? home of the taco.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home