phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Monday, April 04, 2005

Thank God For The Wheel!

A deep red Supra, a bright yellow Evolution, a dashing white Skyline, a black shiny Mercedes roadster...


Weird! I realized that looking at funky cars can cheer me up. When I was in Rome, I spent almost an hour just sitting on a bench near this one intersection right opposite St. Peter's Square. What was I doing? Admiring the cars that drove by. I've got pictures of this really amazing black Porshe that I saw. The cutest car though, has got to be the SMART car...that's to die for...

I have to say though that my preferance for cars bends more towards the sporty, sleek ones than it does towards the vintage. For some reason, I lack appreciation for Jaguar's because I see them as chunky. But who knows, I might come to like them some day.

Currently, my dream ride rests in the Honda S2000. I just adore that car. Now you know what to bribe me with...hehe...

2 Comments:

At 5:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

...go get a license girl!

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger daenielle said...

I have a license mann...just no car.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home