phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Too Bad Money Doesn't Grow On Trees

I had a wonderful day yesterday with one of my college friends. Besides catching up with her, we went shopping! I've been wanting to shop for ages and get stuff for my trip to Kota Kinabalu and to the U.S., so it was wonderful that I was finally able to do that. After lunch, we went over to Mid Valley and ended up watching 'Be Cool' and doing some shopping. We found this amazing shop (more like a cart actually), where they sell really funky dangly earrings, 3 for RM10. Hah! Talk about bargain corner. (Sush, you gotta see this one!) I got four pairs...silver, red, blue, and white. The best part is that it wasn't a sale...3 for RM10 is actually their fixed price.

Movie people out there, if you haven't seen Hitch and Be Cool, you're not with it. For real, this is good stuff and you really shouldn't miss it.

Now go watch a movie or something...

2 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Daenielle.

Um, can I know where the earring place is? Someone I know also mentioned about the the 3 of RM 10 earrings and since then I've been wanting to go there but I usually don't stop at the carts to just browse (not a habit). So would really appreciate it if you could tell me where is it exactly. Thanks =)

By the way, I'm an occasional reader of your blog and I'm also your bro, Josef's friend. =)

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger daenielle said...

Hmm...well, can't really remember where it was exactly, but I think it was outside the Vid Vad shoe shop.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home