phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

It's All About Endorphins

Talk about feeling happy!

I payed Fitness First at The Curve a visit yesterday, as a friend of mine had a free cupon. Wow...we spent more than two hours in the gym. I tried out all sorts of new equipment, some of which I don't know the name. Anyway, I had a good long jog on the treadmill for about half an hour and then we moved on to other things, including weights and the works...

After about one and a half hours of solid workout, we went to the sauna and the steam room. Gosh, I had forgotten how much I love saunas. I felt so amazingly fresh after my shower and the whole thing really did pay off. Plus, my skin is extra smooth...seems so much more healthy!

Today's the first day in a while that I feel so energetic and cheerful. In fact, I don't think I've yawned even once today at work, which is something extremely unusual. Surprisingly yet fortunately, my muscles aren't aching too bad. I feel good! Oh, I suppose I should mention that the gym I went to had an array of facilities that functioned well and were well maintained. The atmosphere of the place is very welcoming and the staff are cool people. I had an awesome time. YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home