phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Home Alone

Silence.





Mom's in America, dad's in China, Johann's in California, Josef is away at camp and Isaak, Jeshua and I are home alone. Gosh...I'm so used to having everyone around. Now that more than half of my family is gone, the house is so quiet; even with the younger ones still running around. But this silence is a different type of silence. It's peculiar...something I have never felt before. I miss my family! I miss us all together! So much...

Tear...

Come back you guys...please...




Silence.




Dad, mom and brothers, I love you guys so much and I'm really learning to appreciate all of you more! Mei, a hug right now would be very good...

4 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey babes!!!!!!!!! i miss you sooooooooooooo much!!! Only you would understand how much.. T_T ( ok.. that's suppose to look like a crying sad face but it sorts of look happy..) Anyway, it's really really annoying,frustrating, SUPER SAD that you'll already be in America once i come back. *HUGZZZZZZZZ* Miss those hugs we used to give each other. Funny how it's only when you don't have them around that you notice their presence in the first place. Don't take things for granted i guess... Nell!!!!!!! Remember those sleepovers we had ever so often??? We need to have it again soon... Take care babes.. Hopefully i'll be able to see you soon. Miss you loads...

-mei ^_^-

 
At 12:40 AM, Blogger daenielle said...

Thanks gurl! You better come visit me end of this year! I'm sooooo gonna need that. Oh, and you better bring a full supply of your hugs! That's gonna be in great demand! Miss you gurl...take care!

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Shankar said...

Silence is a deafening thing isnt it?

I've been used to it for a greater part of my life....make sure you never do get used to it - because its deafening.

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger daenielle said...

Apocalyptic Seraph, thank you for the advice. I'll take it. Dad just got back yesterday, so things are looking brighter. But you are right, silence sure is deafening.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home