phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Update

Ok...I finalized my ticket yesterday and looks like I won't be leaving any earlier. Yay! So, the 13th it is. Don't come to the airport, people...I'll by crying buckets!

I'm gonna be so bogged down till I leave. Mom is off in the U.S. already, so guess who gets to do all the housework. I also have to send the boys to school and stuff, complete the research paper I'm working on and somehow finish packing and whatever else I need to do before I go. Not good. Not at all...

Oh, I made a new record the other day...Monday. I went to the airport twice...TWICE in one day. That's the first time I've ever done that. Mom and another new found friend were leaving. Anyway, I'm quite proud of myself for this one!

Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home