phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Google-ing

Ever googled someone?

Hah...apparently the word 'google' is an acceptable word and it is quite ok to say, "I googled you" or "I'll google it". What I hear is that this is an acceptable term. I'm not too sure though whether it has been included in dictionaries yet or not. Anyway, welcome to digital era jargon!

Anyway, the purpose of this blog is for me to state how significant I feel in the world wide web. Google has recognized my blog, so when you google my name, the first hit is 'phases in shades of pink'. YAY!

Note: It's an honor to be the first hit from a google search because it's not easy to get that place. Fortunately I have a unique name. Thanks mom and dad!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home