phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Busy, Busy, Busy

I have been so amazingly busy these last few days. After my two camps, i've been trying to finish up my Christmas shopping, yet it still remains incomplete. I have had to put that on pause though because i'm more concerned about my university applications at this moment. The deadlines are approaching and i'm still working on the required manuscripts. The encouraging thing is that i've finally decided on the three universities that i will be applying to in the U.S.

Anyway, i'll be back soon with more stuff for my blog. I've got this blog i want to write on commercial Christmas...but well, hopefully i'll have the time to do that. In the meantime, i just want to drop off one of my favorite Christmas tunes. It's called Christmas Isn't Christmas and it goes like this:

Christmas i
sn't Christmas
Till it happens in your heart
Somewhere deep inside you
Is where Christmas really starts

So give your heart to Jesus
You'll discover when you do
That is Christmas really Christmas
For you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home