phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

A Bit of This and That

We WON!!!

As far as I know, it's the first time in the history of my high school that we have gotten first for the district level netball tournament. In my last two years of high school, we placed second and that was already quite an achievement as it was the first time we reached the finals. Congradulations team!

Well, looks like here endeth netball for me...at least for the time being. Sad but true...

I've been going through some ups and downs related to various different issues over the past few weeks, but I want to thank all those dear friends of mine who have been there to offer support, advice and just help me along the way by encouraging me. It really has helped.

To those of you who are interested in knowing what's happening with my university application process, you should know that I've gotten quite a bit of financial aid from Baylor University.(More than half of the total cost.) I'm not quite sure if it's gonna be enough but I am very thankful for what I have been offered. I figure that God has it all planned out so I shall trust Him and hope for the best. In the meantime, I'm still waiting for news from Furman regarding my application and I'm waiting to hear from Goshen regarding my financial aid offer. Please pray for me. Thanks you guys...

Note: Any suggestions on how to deal with skin that is sunburnt and thus sore? My shoulders are killing me...

2 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

....go get some massage girl!.....how did the urban battle thingy go?

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger daenielle said...

It was great! You really should have come. The highlight for me was watching some kids breakdance. They were probably only around 8 or 9 years old. That was really cool. Too bad you couldn't come though. I finally met up with Tariq and Nabil again after so long...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home