phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The American Indian

I'm officially red!

It's netball season once again and so I'm back, helping coach my junior team from school. I'm realizing more and more how much this sport means to me. I can say that no matter how I'm feeling emotionally, netball can definately cheer me up...even when ice cream doesn't work.

So far, the team's doing really good. They've won all their games and have improved so much from when I first started working with them: four years ago. They are really amazing individuals bursting with talent and I love working with them.

The district level tournament has been going on for two whole days now and tomorrow is the semi finals and finals. I'm already sun burnt from being out in the sun for two days straight and tomorrow's just gonna add more shine to my already red skin. My voice is rather hoarse too from all the yelling from the sidelines...that's what happens when you try to keep me off the court during the game. Well, that's netball; something that I know I'm truly passionate about. I'm really gonna miss playing once I go to the States though...not many people there have heard of the game. Looks like this is my last season...

Note: I've gotten over 4000 hits on my site. Thanks you guys...and keep coming back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home