phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Just As It Is

I been learning a lot these last few days of mine. I have been shown so much love by friends. Just yesterday, we had our last closing prayer (last for me) at bible study (CCF) and the group decided to each pray for one thing for me. So, instead of praying for all our usual prayer requests, they all said a word of prayer for me, committing my future into His hands.

Everyone has been so nice to me and I really feel that it's way more than I deserve. I am not half as good as everyone supposes me to be, and I just don't deserve such wonderful people as friends.

When my best friend was leaving, I thought I understood what she was going through...but now I realize that I didn't fully understand. I don't think it's possible to fully understand unless you have been through similar circumstances. It's a rough time...

I'm looking forward to going...it's not that I don't want to go. It's more like I don't want to leave what I have behind. But I suppose you can't have the cake and eat it huh? Bummer!

Anyway, I'm almost done packing, but I still have a few more errands to run and a few more people to see. Gosh! I'm gonna miss everyone so much!

Well, I don't know when I'll blog again, but I will try to at least one more time before I leave. Otherwise, the next time you hear from me, I'll be on the other side of the world...yikes!

Take care you guys and do keep reading. Love you all!

2 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Blogger crave said...

Whats best learn at heart,rows you further in life!A voyage of living and learning.Silent prayers i held,may your words emboss a little something in everyones life!God bless..

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger daenielle said...

Hey, welcome to my blog and thanks for the encouragement!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home