phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Monday, June 06, 2005

The Little Prince

I'm sick. It's the normal flu type thing...runny nose and cough. I knew it was coming...too many late nights.

Anyway, although it's the worst possible time for me to get sick (I have exactly a week left before I leave), I have been reading in bed and I managed to finish one of the five new books that I just bought.

It's called 'The Little Prince' and it's an amazing book by Antoine de Saint Exupéry. Definately a recommended read. Antoine de Saint-Exupery, who was a French author, journalist and pilot wrote The Little Prince in 1943, one year before his death.

Although 'The Little Prince' appears to be a simple childrens tale, some would say that it is actually a profound and deeply moving tale, written in riddles and laced with philosopy and poetic metaphor. But at the end of the day, it's a book that can be read by anyone, of any age.

Well, I've got to get back to packing now. Pray that I get better soon...

5 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Blogger Gabriel said...

Sick enough to postpone the flight? hehe

 
At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get Well Soon LiL Princess!

`Don Juan D3maRcO

 
At 12:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

che cosa è accaduto voi? Nessun blogs in 3 giorni? Gli assomigli al ill devono attendere fino a che non ritorniate l'anno prossimo per eliminarlo per il pranzo o il pranzo italiano romantico :(

`Don Juan D3maRco

 
At 4:40 AM, Blogger princessdidi said...

hey, just wanted u to know that my blog has changed. www.absolutsoulchild.blogspot.com
u might also want to modify me under your templates.
thank you very much. G'day

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger daenielle said...

Gabriel, I'm thinking of locking myself in my room...then I won't be going anywhere.

Don Juan, thanks...I'm better now!

D, I'll make the changes as soon as I can...and welcome back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home