phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

I've Never...

1. I've never gotten drunk.
2. I've never snowboarded.
3. I've never been to a drive in theatre.
4. I've never broken a bone.
5. I've never lived on my own.
6. I've never been skydiving(but hope to).
7. I've never bought my own furniture.
8. I've never had a sister even though I have four brothers.
9. I've never died my hair.
10. I've never had surgery.
11. I've never hated life.
12. I've never streaked my hair.
13. I've never watched a horror movie.
14. I've never liked dark chocolate.
15. I've never watched The Passion of the Christ(even though I have it)
16. I've never been able to stop when ice-skating.
17. I've never gone a day without drinking water.
18. I've never owned leather pants.
19. I've never read Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
20. I've never made cookies without eating batter.
21. I've never played ice hockey.
22. I've never flown in a helicopter.
23. I've never driven a truck.
24. I've never liked raisins in baking.
25. I've never liked any food steamed.
26. I've never had a pet.
27. I've never watched The Apprentice.
28. I've never NOT liked reading.
29. I've never worn my mom's shoes.
30. I've never been on a missions trip(although I plan to, some day).
31. I've never had a car accident (thank God!)
32. I've never gotten a speeding ticket.
33. I've never liked dried fruit.
34. I've never been on a cruiseship.
35. I've never gone away to school.
36. I've never changed a tire.
37. I've never made pie.
38. I've never been to a chiropractor.
39. I've never been to South America.
40. I've never been to Australia.
41. I've never been to Africa.
42. I've never been to the dump.
43. I've never lost someone I loved.
44. I've never been broken-up with.
45. I've never been fired.
46. I've never loved anyone like I love my best friend.
47. I've never been in a physical fight, except with my brothers when I was young.
48. I've never worked in a foreign country.
49. I've never done a list like this before.
50. I never thought this list would end...

2 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Blogger Captain Haddock said...

Hmm.. that's a long list my dear.
But you kinda missed one out. Which one? Ahem, it's bleedin obvious me luv... (said in my bad Irish accent)

Update it please! Haha...

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger daenielle said...

Arvind, blogs are for that which you don't mind sharing with the world. Some things I rather keep to myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home