phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Sunday, March 20, 2005

apathy

I finally know what this feels like. For some reason, I seem to have lost interest in so many things. Even things that I usually look forward to don't excite or cheer me up anymore.

I feel so blank in a sense...









Leaving for the U.S. will probably help, but I have yet to hear from one more university. Still waiting but I'm rather apathetic about it. For some reason I don't really care about whether I get accepted or not...but at the same time, I know I do.

Hopefully it's just a phase and I'll get over it soon. In the meantime, I suppose I'll just attempt to keep myself busy.

Note: To all my pool guys, thanks for the other day...I had a really good time.

I'm off.

3 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the club.

http://apathy.blogdrive.com

Lol.. don't get all down.
Life has much to offer.. pain and all.. embrace it with open arms. Pain is good. Numb is bad.

David.

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger daenielle said...

Do I still embrace the numb even though it's bad?

 
At 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feelings, bad or good, makes you human.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home