phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Rejected.

I feel like I don't belong. I did at one point in time, but I don't anymore. It's not a new feeling. I'm well aquainted with feeling sidelined. I want to run away...far away...

I look up to heaven and tears fill my eyes. How much of me is real? Where's the line separating the real from whats pretend? I don't even know anymore...it's all a blur.

Yet there is One who will accept me no matter what...but the thought of that crushes me even more. I do not deserve it. I do not deserve the hand that grasps mine and picks me up every time I fall; but He stays, and will stay forevermore...even when I don't belong.

It's gonna rain.

3 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Blogger daenielle said...

Sush,
Thanks dear, but nothing much I can talk about at this point in time. Thanks for always being there though.

Trish,
I look forward to being where I belong.

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Shankar said...

its usually thought related, the feeling - as far as I can remember I've always felt the same way.

Perhaps we wish for others to think alike as us, but thats never the case..

Somehow the 'Oscar Wilde' quote I posted a couple of days back in my blog seems fitting for you - i know it felt fitting for me.

And I do hope that feeling is soon relinquished

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger daenielle said...

Apocalyptic Seraph, it's nice to know that someone understands. Oh, and I like the Oscar Wilde quote.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home