phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Friday, April 22, 2005

Updates

I went shopping and bought 3 pants and 3 tops for RM 54.

Dan Brown's 'Angels and Demons' currently has me glued.

Despite reviews that say 'The Pacifier' is not that good, it cracked me up and I had a wonderful time watching it. I wouldn't mind watching it again. Peter is so adorable!!!

Ok...now I gotta get back to writing my research paper or I'll never finish. Ciao!

2 Comments:

At 7:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey daeni!!!
its been ages since i last contacted u...
anyways...just dropped by your blog for some interesting news and WHERE did u go shopping?? =)
anyways, hope its all going gooood with ya.
tc.
nat

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger daenielle said...

Hey gurl! Great to hear from you again. We should meet up soon. I'll be flying off beginning of June.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home