phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Dodgy Guys

Shikes!

Guys can be so dodgy at times...

I don't like guys coming up to me to ask me for my number whether it's in a mall or in the cafeteria. I don't give and I'm NOT interested even if you're cute! Sorry.

Eeeekkk!!! Enough already! Sheesh...

5 Comments:

At 5:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes! how could i forget that?

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger NickTay said...

Yeah, we can be :)

nice blog by the way....:)

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger daenielle said...

Sugania,
Horror of all horrors...the same thing happened to me the next day!

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger daenielle said...

Nick, thanks for dropping by...

At least you acknowledge the fact that guys can be dodgy...

 
At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am dodgy.


Ohhhhhh... that explains it.

-Dave

 

Post a Comment

<< Home