phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Monday, May 09, 2005

Just Another Day

My suitcase is as big as it gets and I'm still worried that I won't be able to fit everything inside...I just realize now how many clothes I have.

I spent today going through my photo albums, selecting pictures that I intend to take along to decorate my room in the US. I figure I'll cover one wall of my new room with photos of my friends and family. Gosh...looking at those pictures bring back so many memories!

Shopping yesterday helped me cross off some things on my list that I have to do. Still got loads to get done though, and ever so many people to meet up with before I leave. At the same time, I'm trying to figure out how I can take my whole room along with me. *Sigh* Packing is definately not easy...especially when you know that you won't be coming back for at least a year. I just wish I could pack my friends up and take them along...

My thought for the day: The more money you have, the more money you need.

2 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somehow, I feel really excited for you since you're going to study overseas. :) It's a great feeling, sometimes bordering on scary, but it's definitely an experience.

Decorating your wall with pictures is awesome, and once you're there, you will have more pictures to put up, trust me.

I wish you all the best. Your personality shines through in your writing and I know you'll have a blast in the US. God bless, Daenielle.

Angeline

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger daenielle said...

It's nice to know that others have been through similar situations and understand what I'm going through. You sure are right about the mix of emotions. It is almost overwhelming.

Thank you so much for your wishes! I sure do hope I have a blast. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home