phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

My 2nd Day

Today was shopping day. I went to Wal-Mart and Target to get all the stuff that I need for college, which is inclusive of an iron, a study lamp, radio alarm clock, pillows, a beach towel, a pink rug...and the list goes on. Oh and Patrick, I got your football...just don't tear any more ligaments!

I'm exhausted!

Fortunately, I managed to stay awake the first day I got here so that I could sleep that night. The jetlag hasn't been too bad but I'm really tired now.

Weird...I went jogging at 8pm. It was still bright outside. The sun only sets around 9 and it's only fully dark by around 9.30pm. But it's gorgeous outside! I sat down under a tree outside today with "The Life of Pi" and a new cd my friend just made for me in my discman. It's like a typical movie scene. And it's wonderful to be able to sit down on the cool grass without having bugs running around and mosquitoes feasting on you, and it's nice to get up with a dry butt and not a grass stained one. It's really amazing. I'm waiting to see my university so that I can find the perfect tree to study under.

I've been eating a lot of big, sweet, juicy strawberries today....yum!

Well, will blog again soon once I've been to my campus.

8 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Starberries? unfairr... i wannnn

 
At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i meant strawberries..

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Gabriel said...

starberries sound real good though..hmmm...

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger daenielle said...

Yeah, really...I won't bother telling you how good they are!

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger princessdidi said...

i miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and plenty of strawberries to go along with you!!!!!!!!!!!!
i woke up today, thinking that i wanted to ask you out for threading but i forgot that u r at the states!
i'm so sad :(

Diana

 
At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey girl!
i knw, im a bit late but i tried calling u before ur flight...no answer ='(...anyway, im goign to miss you loads...
BUT, the good part is, ur going to have loaddds of fun there and now im goin to have so many more interesting blogs to read =)
i also have to say, the strawberries sound really good...
and study hard, n off course, i dont have to tell u this...HAVE FUN! =)
-:-nat-:-

 
At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dearrie..im glad that you're enjoying yourself there..about you having a book to read on cool grass under a tree and listening to your fav cd is really sweet..im pretty sure that was one those things you always wanted to do there.. :-)

and yup I understand the exciting anticipation of your commencement day..have fun and hope you find perfect tree to study under..& darn I luv strawberries!! :-)

sara (saravanan)

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger daenielle said...

Hey D, I miss you too...I just met up with Shin Yee today and we're missing the rest of you guys!

Nat, thanks for trying to call...the line must have been busy.

Thanks Sara...I think I might have found my tree, but I'm not too sure yet. Will let you know...hehe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home