phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Hope

The sky was all grey and cloudy when I awoke this morning. Another crummy day. It looked like one of those dreary days when the sun doesn't show it's face and rain patters gently the whole day creating an extremely damp mood. I normally like the rain but today didn't look too promising.

A while later, I was on my way to work. I peered out the window of the moving vehicle and to my surprise, I saw a patch of light in the sky. A clear patch where the sun was trying to peek out of. Then, my eye caught the beauty of the rays of sunlight streaming down from the misty sky. These rays weren't very obvious and one would have to look carefully to see it, but it was there nonetheless. The sun wasn't going to be left out...not today.

It's so easy to miss those few rays of sunlight and instead see the massive, solemn, overwhelming, grey sky. I'm glad I saw.

2 Comments:

At 12:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey im glad u saw it too. cos i really hope ur feeling better than yesterday.if u need to talk or anything i can do, just let me knw...but till then , keep looking at those rays in every situation...you'll feel better.
nat.

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger daenielle said...

Thanks Nat! You've always been so encouraging...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home