phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Goshen!

I just got back from Indiana last night. It was a 10 hour drive there from where I am staying with my aunt and we did the drive over a period of two days...two days there and two days back.

I've finally seen my campus and met some people there; and I love it! Goshen College is small and everything on the campus is within walking distance. The people are really welcoming too. I was there only for about a day, doing my early registration, but in that time, I've met so many new people and it's been really amazing. I can't think of any other Uni I would rather be at and I'm really looking forward to going back there in August. My source of entertainment on campus, will come from the train that runs right through the middle of campus. It's hilarious cuz people have known to be late for class cuz they had to wait while the train crossed...I find that so funny. I've got a train going through my campus!

Anyway, in the meantime, I've gotta catch my flight leaving to California in a few hours. It's crazy...I've been so busy and I have so much to tell but not enough time to tell everything. Maybe once I finally get settled down in California and get my laptop, then I'll be able to write to my hearts content.

Observation: The clouds here are different. My cousin looked at me really weird when I told him that, but really...the clouds here are different than those back at home. I think there are more layers here and the clouds are so much higher up. Something like that...

Oh, and the stars are so gorgeous at night. I was outside looking up at the big dipper for quite a while. I'm really enjoying myself so far but I miss everyone at home so much!

Well, I'll be back again with more to say...hopefully!

1 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm..u seem to be intrigued by clouds huh...interesting..well im more into stars, the moon, & sunset..i observe the moon every night after dinner in my garden :-)

Sara (saravanan)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home