phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Friday, July 29, 2005

LA, Here I Come

I'm off to LA in a few hours. Gonna be doing another six hour drive there and a six hour drive back on Sunday. I'm looking forward to going there again. Last time I went, all we did was have a bash.

I'm also looking forward to the six course dinner that two of my housemates will be preparing next week.

On a different note, I'm learning a lot about Mexican culture in the US because many of my co-workers are from Mexico. Though I don't understand any Spanish yet, it's fun mixing with these people and getting to know their way of life; ie: I'm referred to as 'Mamma'...so are all the other girls. Interesting!

I'm gonna crash now. I watched another episode of the West Wing last night with some of the guys, so I'm really tired.

5 Comments:

At 5:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey "Mamma Daenielle" ehehe..yeah the mexicans are also 1 of the most funniest people on earth..especially when those typical mexicans speak english and how they express themselves..anyway have fun in LA..darn u would have been back now iznt it?..hmm well hope you had fun in LA then

Sara (saravanan)

 
At 2:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo da nell the mamasita! :) how are you? If you are looking for a place to host ur pics or other files that you need to send to ur family or friend..go to http://www.yousendit.com/

its preety good. But i think you can only send the file to 7 people within the specific date or it will expire! alright! You havent blogged for 4 days! sheesh! take care and make sure you cook some mexican dishes for us when you come back..hehe..bye mamasita

-sid-

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger daenielle said...

Hey...you guys aren't in any position to be calling me mamma. Anyway, I'm back from LA now and yes, I did have an amazing time there.

 
At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I research my automotive questions corvette performance

 
At 6:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To read more about cobalt safe follow that link

 

Post a Comment

<< Home