phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Ask Me!

I'm gonna do something different today.

My blog has been around for about half a year already and it's nearing 8000 hits.

I've been in the US for almost a month now and I've sort of been writing about what's going on here.

I was wondering though, is there anything that I missed or anything that anyone wants to ask about? Please feel free to ask me whatever questions that are on your mind and I'll do my best to answer.

Shoot!

5 Comments:

At 1:57 AM, Blogger crave said...

8000 hits?In fact, you deserve more, compliments!Hey, I was just wondering how do i hyperlink your blog on my space.To be frank, yours will be the first.Any clue?xorro83.blogspot.com is my space.Thank you and goodday!

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger daenielle said...

Hey you. You can find all abt that on the blogger page. Go to Blogger Help on the right side of your blogger home page. Select Add-Ons under Advanced use. Then on the right side of the page, under Most Popular, select "How do I edit my link list". That should be it.

 
At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you got a phone line yet?

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger daenielle said...

That depends on who you are ;P

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Captain Haddock said...

??? Thought you're only getting your phone line in Goshen?

How are you by the way?
Sorry haven't emailed but will do asap this weekend ok?

PS: I rarely comment without using my name.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home