phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

The Half Blood Prince

I've finally finished reading Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. It was as well written as the others and I had a great time reading it. Anyhow, now I've got so many questions and I can't wait for the last book to come out.

6 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, Blogger Gabriel said...

I predicted his death, but even when it happened... it was such a blow... such a pointless death...

anyhow, nice to see you're reading some fantasy =)

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger daenielle said...

I wouldn't agree that it was pointless. I think that there is a deeper reason behind him getting killed.

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Captain Haddock said...

daenielle...

have you read my blog on my theory?

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Gabriel said...

pointless as in avoidable....

Dumbledore had a better chance of survival had he simply jumped off the tower

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger daenielle said...

Arvind, yes I read your theory. I was kind of thinking the same. It does sound plausible. I don't think Dumbledore died for no reason and I should think that he wasn't wrong about Snape the whole time. I would lose quite a bit of respect for Dumbledore's character if Snape was bad and he couldn't see it. Anyway, I Suppose we will all find out.

 
At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Daenielle, Grace from church here ya. Got ur blog from SuYuen's links.

Was reading ur HBP post, maybe you'd find this site interesting.

www.dumbledoreisnotdead.com

Take care :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home