phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Sad...

I'm in California. Things aren't going as well as I expected and I'm kind of beginning to feel like I want to go home. I don't have email connection here, so I don't know when I will be on again. Anyway, don't worry about me...I'll be fine. But do pray for me cuz I will be needing that. I really do hope to write some time soon.

5 Comments:

At 1:21 AM, Blogger Captain Haddock said...

Hey you...

Remember what I've always said. What doesn't kill you will make you stronger.
Just remember the important things in life, take one day at a time and think of happy memories and smile.
You know what I mean...

And if all else fails, have a cheeseburger!

I don't pray much, but I will for you, to whichever God is out there listening...

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

looks like you gonna want to do some holiday cum sight seeing before starting off college girl

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger ~La Libellule Rouge~ said...

girl, you're in CA. go out and have some fun!

 
At 4:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dearrie..i cant believe you are feeling sad in California!..its an amazing place to be in but i certainly do understand how much you feel about missing home..its quite inevitable no matter where in the world you could be..well im pretty sure everything will be fine in no time just like fine wine because you are a strong women :-)..take care & i will pray for you as well..hope to hear from you soon

Sara (saravanan)

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger daenielle said...

Hey you guys, thanks so much. I'm feeling better already as I begin to settle down here. I am enjoying California very much now and hopefully we'll be taking a drive down to Hollywood one of these days. Anyway, thanks for all the encouragement and prayers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home