phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Friday, July 01, 2005

Wind

I love the wind...I always have. You can put me in the middle of a field at night when it's pitch black and I will be perfectly fine. The weird thing is, if the wind starts blowing, I get scared and shivers run down my back. During the day though, I'm perfectly fine and the day is even more beautiful with the wind.

Anyway, this is just a really random observation of mine.

Oh, and by the way, the stars are really gorgeous from where I am in California. The sky is so clear and I can see the stars twinkling, twinkling, twinkling...

2 Comments:

At 6:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to stand in the middle on an open field on a very high land surrounded with huge trees far far away & in the evening when the sun begins to set while cool breeze rushes in..that few minutes of splendor while the sun sets in with rays & streaks of sunlight across the sky would be just amazingly phenomenal

Sara (saravanan)

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger daenielle said...

Oh yes...it is gorgeous. And the wind here in California is quite nice. It's not usually all that still.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home