phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Friday, July 08, 2005

Bowling and Psychology

Bowling, pizza and beer. That summarizes my day yesterday after work...well, minus the beer. I don't like the taste. My brother's law firm was doing this bowling for charity thing, so I went along. I need to work on my bowling though...I think learning how to play badminton before bowling, tennis or golf is a bad idea because it influences wrist movement. Hmmm...

I went for a psychology research thing today. Basically you get paid like $10 to answer a questionaire which takes about an hour. Cool huh? Easy and fast way to earn some money...and it's intelligent. This is the first one I've gone for, so finally I know what these experiments are like. It was ok...I kind of learned how to knit.

You know, the weather in California is so perfect. It's like the ideal weather...or at least it is during summer. Blue sky with no trace of clouds, warm sunny days with a cool breeze. It's so plesant to just grab a book and sit down outside. Apparently they only get rain a few times throughout the whole summer...that's 3 months! It really is gorgeous.

Well, I gtg. It's one of my housemate's birthday's today and I gotta make him a card or something...

Taazzz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home