phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Saturday, June 25, 2005

California...

My day just got better. Someone cheered me up but I don't know if it was intentional. Anyhow, it worked. Thank you!

Things have been going better now. I'm slowly settling in and that helps...oh, and I finally went to watch Batman Begins with a whole bunch of my brother's friends. They really are an awesome bunch...so fun! Anyway, i've been beating the streets of Palo Alto looking for a job and I currently have two offers. One is with a marketing group and the other is at Subway (a food joint). Anyway, I'm still waiting to hear from more places so it's not finalized yet.

The weather here is gorgeous. Day after day, it's sunny and it doesn't get too hot cuz the air is still slightly cool. Very nice...kind of like the weather in Rome. I'm starting to get the hang of life here...it's a whole different thing. Oh, and I think I'm starting to pick up the trend of starting my sentences with a 'so'.

Well, I'll be back soon again...

5 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey im glad someone cheered you up & that you are feeling much better now..well yeah it does take some time to settle down into the new environment & its kinna interesting in the whole process of it...good to hear that you had fun with your bro's friends & damn i haven’t watched batman begins yet..its nice to have the sun without being scorched..well by the way i find a sentence beginning with the a 'so’ rather obnoxious :-)..Have great day ahead & good luck in looking for a job..

Sara (saravanan)

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger daenielle said...

Yeah, I realize that you don't have to talk to someone to cheer them up. You can just do it through actions.

Hehe...people here start most of their sentences with 'so'. I suppose it's convenient cuz it just connects all their thoughts together and then your sentence structure doesn't really matter. Weird! Gosh...and they use 'like' like so often and it's like everywhere and like in every sentence. So, like it's kind of weird. I hope I don't pick it up.

 
At 1:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Da N3LL! miss u and those lovely chocolate frappuccino! ymmuy...-hugz-

 
At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well yeah its a lil strange though..darn those americans!!..heheh..hey have you found a tree for you to study under yet?..dont find a baobab tree instead :-)..ehhe kidding..hey about your job thinggie, perhaps you could find some job that’s actually dealing with kids cause its not very stressful as you might be having enough of it in college...believe me kids ease almost anything but they can be absolutely on the contrary aswell..good luck..bye bye..miss ya

sara (saravanan)

 
At 1:11 AM, Blogger daenielle said...

I havent's gotten a chocolate frap since I've gotten here, but I suppose I should sometime soon.

Nope, haven't found the tree yet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home