phases in shades of pink...

Life is complicated. It not only comes in various colors but in various shades of each color. Black and white appear at opposite extremes of the spectrum and in between are all the different shades of colors. Thus, hot pink would be funky, lively and energetic while a rose white would symbolize a more serene, peaceful and pure environment. My life therefore, is colored in shades of pink.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Holding On

It's good to let go, yes?

No.

There are some people I will not let go of no matter what. You know who you are. And I won't let you go because you are special and you are mine. Is that not enough?



I spent an hour putting up pictures in my room. I stuck them on the wall right next to my bed. The wall is quite full now. The first thing that I see when I wake up in the morning is my dearest friends smiling down at me. Glorious! My room is more welcoming now because my friends are there...and so is a heart full of memories.

I got another job offer yesterday, so that's three in total now. It's a cashier job on Stanford campus. I still haven't decided on which to take yet. I applied for a job at a sports equipment shop and I sort of hope I get that too...but then I have to decided which one to go with. Hmmm...

After dinner last night, the whole bunch of us sat down to watch the first three seasons of West Wing. It is situated in the White House and I have to say that the dialogue is phenomenal. It's really amazing. Quite cool too how they connect the different scenes. Go check out West Wing.

Anyway, the sun is really bright outside, the sky is blue with no sign of any white fluffy clouds, the grass is green and welcoming, and I can't wait to go out and sit under a tree with 'The Life of Pi' and my packet of goldfish crackers. *smile*

I suppose that means I'll be leaving this computer though...

Note: SEE...I can let go of some things...

3 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

but you let me go :(

`DoN JuAn

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger daenielle said...

Remember what I told you? Yeah...keep that in mind.

 
At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What did you tell me?

`DoN JuAn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home